From the time you book your session until you see your images, you'll be nervous (no worries, everyone is), but I promise - I'm here for you!
Not just you twenty pounds ago or pre-babies with a few less stretch marks. They're for you, right now! I aim to show you yourself through a different lens and jump start your journey to self-love.
Where? Boudoir Sessions are held in an amazing studio in Detroit or in the comfort of your own home.
Want Professional Hair + Makeup? I'll set that up for you!
Outfits? A What to Wear Guide is included with your session.
When? If you have a specific date you'd like your images and products by, your session should take place a minimum of six weeks prior to that date.
1 .Up to 6 outfits
2 . An Online Gallery of your Edited and Retouched Images
3. Product Credit
4 .What To Wear/Prep Guide
The beach, your home, the woods, downtown; the options are endless. Definitely think big!
Not only is this a great way for me to get to know the two of you, but it's the best way for you to see how I work to help ease your wedding day nerves.
- I can help with your fiance who says they just don't want photos; I've heard that before!
- You aren't awkward, I promise!
- I'll definitely send you a What to Wear Guide before your session!
- Location + Styling Assistance
- Multiple Locations + Outfits
- All of your Edited Images
- Online Gallery for Downloading + Sharing your photos
- Printing Rights